Check-In Information and What to Bring
Healing Springs Ranch cares about the safety of our clients and their loved ones. While in treatment, we want our clients to have what they need. There are some items that should be left at home. Below is a list of items that are acceptable and those items that are prohibited to bring to our residential treatment center.
Thank you from the HSR team!
What to Bring to Treatment
- Picture ID and Insurance/Prescription Card
- 1 - Prepaid card or credit card
This is for the pharmacy, incidentals, transports, and ancillary items.
- Maximum $30 cash for General Store
- Casual clothing for up to 10 days
- Up to 4 sets of pajamas
- Up to 4 pairs of shoes
- Workout clothing (tank tops and yoga pants permitted for workout/yoga times only)
- Light jacket or sweater (group room may be cool)
- Women: One-piece bathing suit and cover-up Men: Board shorts
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash*
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash**
- Non-aerosol deodorant**
- Non-aerosol hairstyle product**, hairdryer, hair styling tool, hair accessories
- Makeup Items
1 foundation, 1 powder, 2 eyeshadow sets, 1 blush, 1 eyeliner, 1 mascara, 1 lipstick/gloss, 1 lip balm, makeup wipes, facewash**
- Razor, tweezers, nail clippers
- Cell phone (if brought it will be locked up for safekeeping)
*HSR provides shampoo, conditioner and body wash. If you prefer to bring your own they must be sealed and unopened. Must not contain alcohol.
**Must be sealed and unopened. Must not contain alcohol.
Many products contain denatured alcohol. Approved denatured alcohols are Cetyl, Stearyl, Cetearyl, and Behenyl alcohols.
What to Leave at Home
- Pillows, blankets, stuffed animals
- Computer, iPad/Tablet, MP3 players
- Alcohol/drugs/tobacco products, e-cigs/vapes or lighters
(Medical will order nicotine patches for tobacco users)
- Aerosol Cans
- Expensive items
- Inappropriate clothing including anything revealing, with alcohol/drug logos or graphics
- Outside food, gum, candy or drinks
- Magazines, books, videos with sexual content
- Guns, knives, fireworks or any potentially dangerous item or weapon
For a more detailed list of approved and prohibited items, please contact our intake department.