- For the first 4 days of treatment, your loved one will be in a blackout period while our clinical staff works to ensure their safe stabilization. During this time there will be no visitation.
- Visitation is on Sunday, according to the schedule. Clients may have 3 visitors (children ages 16 and younger do not count in those 3).
- Clients are asked to add their expected visitors to the visitation list by the end of the day EACH THURSDAY.
- All visitors must be approved through the Healing Springs Ranch treatment team prior to visitation.
- A mandatory “Visitor Orientation” will be provided for all new visitors to attend on their first visit to Healing Springs Ranch.
Orientation is Sunday at 12:00 pm at our Corporate office at 219 Gene Autry Dr, Tioga, TX 76271
- Upon arrival at Healing Springs Ranch, all visitors are asked to sign in at the Bunkhouse. A Bunkhouse staff member will be there to assist with check-in and collection of automobile keys and ID
- Cell phones must be left in your automobile or at the bunkhouse.
- Additionally, no purses, bags or wallets are to be taken into the visitation area. Visitors may leave these items locked in their automobile for safekeeping.
- All visitors will be transported from the Bunkhouse to the designated visitation area by HSR staff after arrival. All visitors must have an escort to travel to the designated visitation area.
- Visitors may bring approved items and leave them at the Bunkhouse. HSR staff will ensure all items are safe and appropriate before transporting the items to the client.
- Visitors may not be under the influence of substances during visitation.
- Visitors who engage in inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave by Healing Springs Ranch staff and may be banned from future visitation.
- Clients sleeping rooms are designated for clients only. No visitors are allowed in the client’s personal sleeping rooms under any circumstances.
We appreciate our guests understanding that these policies are in place to ensure compliance with our certifications and licensing and to create a safe environment for your loved one that ensures the best possible outcome for their treatment with us at Healing Springs Ranch.