HSR is committed to the health and safety of our clients, staff members, and vendors. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking necessary precautions in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations. Also when necessary, Healing Springs Ranch reserves the right to modify existing programs and schedules.
Cleanliness and hand hygiene protocols are in place for all staff and clients in an effort to create the safest space possible for recovery. Our other precautions during this time include the following:
- A multidisciplinary team has been established to ensure best practices and to deploy all CDC recommendations
- Additional infection control policies and procedures have been distributed and made visible in all treatment settings
- Screening protocols have been enhanced throughout the entire ranch
- Face masks are being utilized by all staff and clients
- The groups have been made smaller to accommodate social distancing
- Visitation has been suspended to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff
- We continue to monitor all updates from the CDC, WHO and Joint Commission
- We remain in communication and collaboration with our local health department
In addition, HSR has nursing staff on-site 24/7 to monitor clients throughout their treatment.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19, you can visit the CDC website.
If you have any questions about getting treatment during this time, or if you have questions about our response to COVID-19, please contact our Intake Department at 866-656-8384.